Monday, June 11, 2012

DIY NYX(Dance in Havana)

Friday night I managed to do the most amazing mani/pedi. I slept in all kinds of uncomfortable positions(so it could dry completely) and the results were worth being uncomfortable for the night.
To get a manicure that lasts I follow these steps.
  • Clip my nails to desired length
  • File them down, then buff
  • Wash hands with soap
  • Apply lotion to hands
  • Use Hard As Nails clear as a base coat
  • Apply two coats of NYX polish
  • Use NYX clear as topcoat
IMG_20120609_171819
Unfortunately my cellphone doesn’t give the best looking pics, but this pic doesn’t compare to how good it looks in person. Again, the brand is inexpensive, and it really doesn’t matter what you use as long as you use it right. This should last me a good 4-5 days. hth

No comments:

Post a Comment